Stylish and Trendy: Finding the Right Glasses for You
Finding the best eyeglass frames for your face, coloring, and lifestyle is something that should be fun and simple. By shopping with Absolutely Optical in Tampa you can find a huge selection of eyewear and designer glasses from the world’s leading brands and find out what colors and shapes bring out the best of you.
After a visit with an optometrist, you’ll be ready to begin your eye care routine. If you need glasses, you’re in luck. With such a huge selection of options available today, you can find a pair that complements your best features.
While there are several factors to consider when making this important decision, the first is the shape of your face. After all, that will dictate what you should try to what you should avoid.
- Round Face: Choose rectangular or square frames, which can enhance your look by making it appear longer and slimmer. Avoid small frames, round frames, and rimless frames.
- Oval Face: Choose frames that feature a strong bridge and that is wider than the broadest part of your face. Avoid frames that are too big and that take up more than half your face.
- Square Face: Choose frames that help soften angularity and that sit higher on the bridge of the nose. Avoid boxy or angular frames.
- Diamond Face: Choose frames that sweep up or that are wider than your cheekbones. Avoid narrow and boxy frames.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Choose frames with low-set temples and a bottom-heavy frame line. Avoid colors or styles that draw attention to the forehead.
When it comes to optometry and finding the right glasses, remember – opposites attract. Try to choose glasses that contrast your facial contours and that offer balance and symmetry to your most prominent features.
Another important factor to consider is your skin tone. For example, if you have a warm skin tone, you need to avoid contracting colors, including pastels. Black and white frames aren’t flattering either. Try to choose colors that are right for you such as olive green, beige, honey, gold, light tortoise, and brown shades.
If you have a cool skin tone, choose frames that are gray, mauve, blue, purple, pink, dark tortoise, black, or silver.
Finding the Frames that Are Right for You
If you want to get the right frames for your face and ones that are stylish and trendy, then our team has what you are looking for at Absolutely Optical. Check out our selection to find the glasses that are right for you. You can call us at (813) 348-9696 to schedule an appointment today!